Coachella, how I long



Here are the very best of Coachella's festival styles to inspire and translate into our own festival wardrobes. If I had my way, I would dress like this everyday. But unfortunately I can't. It rains an awful lot and when it snows, it snows. We're thankful when it's sunny in the UK, like now, which is when we avoid the sun tan lotion in order to burn, I mean tan, and slap on the clubmasters.

Did anyone else manage to catch the Coachella live stream on youtube? I watched two of my favourite bands, The Drums and Two Door Cinema Club! I missed Duran Duran and Cut Copy though, gutted.

 I would like to go to Coachella one day - who wouldn't!
Whitney Port
Whitney Port

A knot can really add texture to an outfit, or in Whitney's case a simple layered vest. I adore the pink, floral shorts as I have a similar pair I bought from Tesco, I know, for Leeds festival last year. I wore them all the time!

Whitney Port
Whitney Port
Whitney definitely has festival wear nailed, I suppose it helps when you're from sunny LA. The whole Coachella boot as the main footwear is something I would love to try out this year, but I think I might just stick to my Hunters, you know, just in case. White is such a good summer staple it really connotes a boho feel. Whitney's also channeling the monochrome trend by pairing the white lace with black boots. She has the cutest sunglasses and 90's hair you ever did see. So happy I bought a gold chain for my reading glasses now!

Rihanna
Rhianna
Rhianna is wearing a cameo jacket at the night to shield her from the evening festival breezes. The black vest and stone wash denim works well with such a strong pattern.

Vanessa Hudgens
Vanessa Hudgens
I'm loving Vanessa's rebellious streak as it's got to be hard attending the festival she usually goes too with her now ex - but still very hot - boyfriend, Zac Efron. Shes got a carefree, barefoot vibe going on with cute threading denim shorts and a tribal inspired embroidered vest. Theres fringing on the bag and a stiff cocktail in hand, I would have too.


Jamie Chung
Jamie Chung
Huzzah another boot look! (Note: the uber comfy floral shorts) Move aside wayfarer is all about the clubmasters! Whats a festival without a straw hat? If only my hair looked like that 2 days in.

Ke$ha
The third military boot look of this blog, I need to invest in a pair. I'm feeling an underground market pair so it doesn't matter once they're worn in. I'm seeing so much American patriotism on shorts and shirts, I think I will stick with our Union Jack flag in honour of Wills & Kate this season.


Images from ELLEUK.com

No comments:

Post a Comment