Carolina Herrera #NYFW Fall 2012


That hair. Without sounding too egocentric, this blog is my blog, therefore everything I post I usually LOVE. So as you can see, Carolina Herrera featured some BIG hair for AW12 and I'm a happy bunny. My friend Kyle calls me the Lion out of Luxury Comedy because of my resemblance to him, hair-wise. I heart big hair. I live for big hair. My hairdresser bought a special brush specially for the creation of big hair, because I was ruining my hair without it. I love big hair.


The clothes! I'm especially drawn to this outfit because of its beautiful layering, tis cold up North, so creative  and textural ways of layering are always good to note. It's a Victorian silhouette, my favourite part is the v-neck lace dress with an a-line mid length, with pockets. Its versatile in the sense its layered over a navy blouse with Bishop sleeves.


Would you look at that embelishing around the waist, it's like gothic ivy. I love this pastel blue, I have a feeling pastels will be a year round thing, 2012, which will break up the sea of black we're seeing for this winter.


Its reworked 1920s yet emphasising the waist with a simple band. Another pastel shade. Gently skimming the body with pearlescent embellishments flowing down, reflecting the light.

All images from style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment