DIY - How to Make a Zine; Paper, Scissors, Pen - Rockin!


YAY for Zines!!!!!!!!

After searching around ways of how to print my what was going to be a ten page mini mag I'm creating for Graphics, my teacher also printed of a small one sheet booklet from etsy.com which I have researched and is actually called a ZINEEEEE! I just watched @SamProof youtube video just for funsies he has one of those happy motivating voices so therefore I subscribed :D :D

There are lots of Zines out there so I'm so excited to be apart of this community and discover whats already out there. Sam actually sold his Zines too which is such a good idea as my teacher is always pushing us to get our work out there, this is given me lots of ideas as to handing them out to stores, library's... so many cool possibility's! It's one step further to my dream but I'm actually creating/designing/writing/owning my own (sort of) magazine (zine!) I love it. I just love the fact its only one sheet of paper and yet so cute and inviting! Very eco friendly! Ooo I could even use recycled materials eeeek! Yes I get excited over recycled material produce GO GREEN! Will update on the progress..... x




No comments:

Post a Comment