Personal Statements

Oh oh oh it's so close now, if you haven't written a personal statement yet DO IT! Try writing two. You put it off because you think 'how hard could it be writing about myself?' but trust me, it is. Don't let this put you off, go on the uni websites, see what they want, talk about you qualities, ambitions, experiences, make it personal. I didn't stick with the UCAS guide to writing a statement as I found the while paragraph by paragraph thing so boring especially for the readers/judges/gods as they've seen it all before!

I kept to what needed to be included but made sure my statements, for art foundation and fashion journalism, flowed nicely so it was an interesting read. I'm still on the drafting stage mind!



Follow me on twitter: @Sammehxo



No comments:

Post a Comment