Vanilla Ice

It's nearly 2am. I'm currently listening to the 13 going on 30 soundtrack on youtube.com and can safely say just moments ago, I learnt the entire thriller dance routine, booya!

I'm very excited to find out who the Shop Girl to Stylist winner is as a school friend's sister is in the final ten! I have everything crossed for her! The winner of the competition gets an actual job at ELLE UK!!!! Plus mentoring by the likes of the wonderful Anne Marie Curtis. My manager told me to apply for the competition, I was like 'ahaha no...' fortunately you had to be 18! even though I would of loved to secretly

Last night I somehow joined models are us LookBook.com and uploaded a very old photograph my friend Erin took eons ago. I never use websites like that because I never get the hype, hits or followers I don't know how they do it. It's piczo all over again.
Other than that I have a huge three hour free at college tomorrow so will probably carry on reading Dracula in the silent study or work on my Graphics YAH

No comments:

Post a Comment