Daria DVD Ad/Trailer

I always remember rushing to sit in front of my tv when I heard the heavy guitar tones of the intro! I can't remember how old I was but it started in 1997 and I was 4 then so older than that. Because of the facebook trend I recently spoke I have to ask myself is it what we watch and see around shape who we are and our interests today? Looking back at just two programs not only am I greatly interested in illustration, rock music, and big hair such as Daria's. I also have lots of issues with people and my sense of humour is deeply sarcastic and complex, if I say so myself. It's so funny and its very nice to actually relate to something instead of all the crap thats on now a days *cough* SKINS



'alrigggght :D' this is my favourite part!!!!

GO AND BUY THIS NOWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment