Today that is Sunday

I joined dailybooth!


So that means lots of photos everyday. It's kinda like a Flickr 365 which I had a fair attempt at... but this is less effort, you can post a snappy or a creative shot and all is good. It seems pretty fun so far. It takes people watching to a whole new level ^-^


Here are some outtakes in case you wanted to see how pale I was and yeah I do wear my geek glasses round the house for fun, yep that is a scarf/turban trend ticked off my list and yeah those pink pants, kinda my pajamas.


Say hello to my Duckie from Pretty in Pink glasses. I looooove them. From ebay!

I actually think this might be my first photos of me post, interesting times.


1 comment:

  1. Loving the "geek" glasses! Heheh

    thestylefile-tsf.blogspot.com
    Any comment, feedback of follow woild be appreciated :)
    xx
    SHLO! :)

    ReplyDelete