TELL EVERYONE THE COVE WATCH THE MOST HEROIC SCENE YOU HAVE EVER SCENE

I watched this not long ago on youtube, I don't know why I remembered too, I saw it on telly and kept meaning to catch it but somehow always missed it.

It's a documentary about the dolphin slaughtering in Japan called the Cove. It's a very moving, well produced documentary with the right amount of brutality and plentiful evidence too back it up with. The ending here to the film is the most moving, heroic scene by Ric O'Barry I have ever seen in my life and I thought I would share it with you. He never stops.

Don't avoid it. It's not nice to see but thats the reason this is still going on today, every September till March. It needs to stop and it will stop. I've donated, have you?

Please donate here and watch below.


No comments:

Post a Comment