It's August, therefore it's September.

I'm working on something thats keeping me busy at the moment. But it's been frustrating me because I'm not entirely sure where it's going to go or what I'm going to do with it yet!

In other news. September issues are flying through my door and hitting magmas shelves and I love it. I remember last year coming out of WHSmith with a STACK. They're heavy don't let them kid you.
Vogue features a definitive guide, as always, to how to wear this seasons trends such as tartan and fetish (I've no idea either) including a DVD version of this seasons trends, interesting! If the idea of a DVD doesn't sell you there's a feature on David Bailey and his new BBC Drama and a profile on John Galliano. Whatever floats your boat.


This issue of ELLE has been my personal favourite all year. I'm really loving Jenny Dickinson's edit and I love Lorraine Candy always, theres just something about this upcoming season I can really relate to that I think ELLE has hit on it's head. I was slightly worried about the September issues as this season is more important than any other year. It will shape my wardrobe and knowledge for the start of University. I really love everything about this season and thats all because its about being an individual. What you wear goes. What someone else wears, you can ask where they found it! We're all into are own little worlds. The adjective eclectic is one we can all embrace this season. 

I love I bet you look good on the dancefloor by Arctic Monkeys because it reminds me of my 12 year old self and friends all creating Piczo websites which meant a new layout/theme everyday. A 30 day trail of Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop were the best 30 days of the year. I'd just got back from camp and a mate had send me a link to this, around about the time the Monkeys from Sheffers were becoming acknowledged. Don't believe the hype.


itz-prince-here:

ahahahahahha So funny this made me laugh so Hard too :D ahahahah
And remember:
bombshellpursuit:

Word. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Samantha, personally I prefer the Elle cover so, so much more but then I guess I prefer Elle more over all :) I've been reading your blog for a while now and I do love how you write. I'll be applying for fashion journalism at LCF this september and I'm just trying to bump my CV up now :) congratulation on getting in x

    ReplyDelete