MM6, oc

MM6 Maison Martin Margiela x Opening Ceremony

pop_42933_0205.jpgpop_42828_0.jpgpop_42825_0244.jpgpop_42831_0001.jpg
Not yet have I come across a collection, one yet marked 'affordable', that I've thought I need this in my life, all of it!

Maison Martin Margiela for Opening Ceremony has created a '3 in 1' capsule of 20 pieces, each made to be reworked, in 3 different ways, to suit you and your wardrobe. I'm not sure if its just the clothes I'm obsessing over or that it goes so well with that 'me' hair?

The collection is ready and waiting to be snapped up by all you lovies with jobs get on it now: OCxMMM


MMM x OC has a easy going monochrome pallet where shades of grey, neutral browns and fierce red appear. The silhouettes are screaming sixties but with dipping v necks throughout and sexy cut outs slicing windows of skin occasionally, it's a collection made for practicality and nights out, rather dinner parties. Who has dinner parties?

It's casual but not in the New Yorker way. Its the type of gear I could wear around Manchester and feel a constant rush of pride when telling people It's Mar-giela not Zara. Leathers are matte, denims are stressed and the Knit wear is breathable. I'd really suggest these pieces for our unpredictable weather at the moment.

The mini skirt/trouser combo is something I could really get in to. Anything that hides or distracts the hips a little more is fine with me.The hair on the other hand, well lets just say I'm looking at my back combing brush with a little more respect now I know its capability's.

Booking in honey tones for winter now........ wheres my tan?



No comments:

Post a Comment