People

I think it's important to try and learn something from everyone you meet. Whether you've met them or not, as much as people are annoying and just as weird as you thought people could actually get, they're actually pretty interesting. For example I'm pretty interested in social tribes and stereotypes, what they look like, what they're into, why they're into it, that sort of stuff. Why are goths, goths? What are hipsters? What are they trying to say? Is punk really dead? Shit like that.


Theres a whole other reason I'm writing this but I'm not even going to start on that however I think this realisation is good. My balance between deciding whether I hate people on the whole or not each week has made me realise people are strange and thats all there is to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment