68th Golden Globe Awards

Apologies for the late posts it's just been busy busy busy with my art finals and university interviews!

Hands down, putting it out there now, I think that January Jones was the best dressed there... I really do. Versace really owned the red carpet with Januarys stunning dress and Angelina Jolie's very talked about emerald gown - which is perfect for her complexion, actually for the both of them!


For me Sandra Bullock was the prettiest, I loved her hair and her Jenny Packham dress. It reminds me of one I bought from topshop a while back, from that embroidery capsule.


Heidi Klum nailed it. She really did, enough to make any lady feel over dressed - the power of Marc Jacobs.


Was it just me who thought Christina Aguilera has actually morphed into her perfume bottle?? Sorry Zuhair Murad.



I will always love Drew Barrymores 66th GG dress, that hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment