Interview: Danny Barnett


HOW'RE YOU TODAY?

Hungry. tired I only sleep for like five hours a night.

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?

Well.... pumps, jeans, tee, jumper.

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?

I got very, very, inappropriately drunk.

WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING?

I don't eat breakfast.

WHAT DO YOU DO IN MANCHESTER?

Mainly shopping, retail therapy.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE STORE?

USC second floor in the Arndale - near Jack Jones. I go for the jeans. I feel buying an expensive pair of jeans if worth every penny, well, other peoples pennies. I also like Republic.

WHAT DO YOU DO AT COLLEGE?

Law, Sociology and Graphic Communication.

WHY IS IT YOU LIKE ABOUT GRAPHICS?

I can get in my own, personal zone. Where as in other lessons I feel I have to talk to people where as in Graphics, I can tell people to go away and they'll be fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment