Term 1

London has worn me out although I feel as if now is the time I can finally get to see London. LCF first term final deadlines are Thursday and I feel sick to my stomach at the thought of opening up Word. However thanks to post it notes I'm not bashing it out without proper research - thats good - the sick feeling is not.

Heres some photos of me, bored, in my room taking a break from the mountain of work and shorthand revision:







I'm really enjoying London. I've met lots of lovely people and seemed to of gotten the hang of the London walk-ish, still got a bit of a Northern sway, obv. I've learnt to talk clearly so people can understand my Mancunian mumble although no promises for when I'm tired. 

I just really miss this:


 And this:



And doing this:


However I've tired these: (not a fan)


Met him:


Been here at fashion week:


And nearly completed my first term at uni, in London, at Lcf.



17 days till I come home.



No comments:

Post a Comment