Liebster Award




Hey everyone! My friend from LCF Nicole @ Pinkflamingokisses has nominated me and 10 others for this ultra cool blogging thing called the Liebster Award. It's basically for other bloggers to raise awareness of all of the great blogs we love to read to share with others. How cool is that!


The rules of the award are:
  • Each person nominated must post 11 things about themselves 
  • They must answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you  and then write out 11 new questions for their nominated blog 
  • Each person must nominate 11 other blogs 
  • Finally, the person nominated must follow the tagger

So, here are my questions I'm going to answer set by Nicole:


What inspired the name of your blog?
Ferris Bueller's Day Off, hes pretty much my idol. Ferris and I understand the importance of those days off from school. Plus I'm a huge fan of John Hughes movies; also 'ferris' was taken. 


What is the craziest thing you have ever done on holiday?
My friends and I go to festivals more than we do group holidays, though we're thinking about it next year! My craziest moment at a festival was actually my first, Leeds fest, where we saw bands all day and danced at the dj tents all night until the sun came up, then we noisily rolled into our tents at 6am to only to do it all again come 10am.

Worst fashion faux pa?
Probably a brown fur gilet over a bright pink long sleeve glittery top, trying to look cool in the local park in the boiling sun. Not cool kids.


Who is your current celeb crush?
JAKE GYLLENHAAL. NUFF SAID.
 And this dream boat, Rory Culkin.

If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you'd do with the money?
HOLIDAYYY! Around the world. California, New York, Rome, Tibet, Amsterdam then a quick stop off in Paris for a Chanel bag.

Are you a dog or cat person?
Don't do this to me. Cats make me sneeze but I think I love them. Dogs are also cute but I can't deal with the slobber!

Best piece of beauty advice you've ever been given?
Water, water, water.

What would you do if you were a boy for a day? (I stole this question from another blogger but I just thought it was a really good one!)
Have really long hair, skate board, surf, drink beer and eat chicken.

Tell us a secret!
I'm really good at art, but yall knew that.

What made you start blogging?
I've always had a blog. My friends and I used to use them to rant about shit, school and boys. Then shit got serious, and we no longer had Myspace or Piczo and quickly realised we were the only ones still on Vampire Freaks. But in all fairness, I really enjoy logging my interests of the moment for inspiration, writing, sharing, reading. It's a great thing.

If you were offered an all expenses paid trip for two to a country of your choice where would you choose and who would you bring?
My best friend Becky and it would be a fine line between raving it up in Ibiza or chilling with the monks in Tibet, cos we love that kinda stuff. 


Nicoles answers:

  • I'm quite tall (5"10.5) which means that when I wear heels (most of which are 5" high) I am always over 6ft tall. Unsurprisingly, I am the tallest out of all my girl friends!
  • I used to want to be a vet was I was younger.
  • I'm currently studying fashion journalism at LCF and am living in central London with 4 other amazing girls
  • I once got a henna tattoo of a seahorse saying YOLO on my ankle whilst on holiday in Zante. Before you ask, I didn't ask for the yolo (i don't even know why i asked for the seahorse!) but thank god it was temporary! 
  • My favourite films are Matilda, Mean Girls and White Chicks, but I do love a good action/thriller film. In fact I love most films and watch a lot of them!
  • I passed my driving test first time :D
  • My bedroom at home is a loft conversion and I have a walk-in wardrobe. However it isn't full head height all the way around so I have to duck to get to some of my stuff!
  • I am a green tag in Tae-Kwon-Doe from my brief time attending classes years and years ago.
  • I H.A.T.E spiders!!! 
  • I am 3/4 Italian, 1/8 Irish and 1/8 Scottish and visit my grandmas town in Italy mostly every year
  • ... but I can't speak Italian. I am going to try and get lessons soon though as this always annoys me - I wish I could speak the language!


Here are the 11 blogs I am nominating:



Here are the 11 Q's I'm asking!

whats your favourite scary movie?
what does your blog say about you?
favourite bands?
any mad festival moments you care to share?
any hair care/style tips?
have you ever dyed your hair if so, what colour, if not, would you?
do you have any tattoos and piercings?
if you could travel the world where would you most look forward to go and visit?
what is your style?
what sort of crafts do you enjoy?
one fact about you?


This was fun, everyone loves answering questions about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment