White Noise Band Profiles & Mooosic

Hey guys as you know I do a bit of writing for White Noise magazine. These are two more music profiles I have written on groovy up and coming bands you all should have a listen to!



Want to say a hello to Summer Camp who are now following me on twitter which I did fan girl over for a good 10 minutes.



Really glad I got to write about such an amazing Brummy band, as I look forward to their advances ahead. Peace!


I've really gotten into Grimes at the moment, her videos are so strange and alluring which is obviously their intent but they do so without being pretentious, as shes actually good. You can tell she is influenced by Japan so her solace trip there should make for interesting creations!


I can always trust Nylon to tell me about new bands I need to know, like now. Oh Nylon, how I love you. Please adopt me!

Readers............ meet Beach Fossils.


"hello nylon tv, we're beach fossils."


style crush on Cole Smith, he and I have the same memory of Sex Pistol record discoveries.





1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster award! http://www.pinkflamingokisses.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete