Summer Jamz


So this album is pretty much my i-pod. R&B Summer Jamz is deffo on my wishlist, which is nice as I hardly ever buy CD's. Currently checking it out via Spotify and it's amazing. Serious motivation when writing copy thats for sure! I shock myself with how many classics I've heard before. 

Recently, I keep breaking out in song, or should I say rap. I'm pretty lyrical. Faves are 50 Cent, Montell Jordan, Snoop, you know, keeping it real. It's a skill that deserves a place on my CV, or at least twitter bio.

Will Smith can do no wrong in my eyes. Running on the treadmill to 'Gettin Jiggy With It' is a highlight. Summer Jamz remind me of family car rides home from the Trafford Centre, weirdly. Oh, and typical 90's programs/films, with those perfect soundtracks that shape childhoods. Like the ones on American-teen films such as, 'Perfect Day' and 'One Girl Revolution', you know the ones.


Yeaaaah so I'm off to go get my groove on, kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment